Community Property Manager - Upper Valley
Join our Team today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- For all Homeowner and Condo Owners Associations assigned, you will be expected to:
- Administer the office of HOA/COA/Boards within the organization
- Maintain contact on a regular basis via telephone, memo, newsletter etc. with all HOA/COA/Boards
- Coordinate and attend all meetings involving the organization and the HOA/COA/Boards
- Schedule and coordinate yearly meetings of all HOA/COA/Boards
- Be responsible for all correspondence between the organization and the HOA/COA/Boards
- Facilitate problem solving between the organization and the HOA/COA/Boards
- Provide budgetary information to Portfolio Manager as requested
- Create and distribute a newsletter and other forms of correspondence to keep HOA/COA/Boards up to date on what is happening with their respective Associations and management
- Provide strategic information to management concerning HOA/COA/Boards relationships
- Create value added events/promotions to keep the organization at the forefront of the property management curve
- Other duties deemed necessary to maintaining the successful relationships between HOA/COA/Boards and the organization TPW Management.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge in Community Associations with an understanding of Governance, Insurance, Construction, Budgeting, & General Business Operations
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or journalism;
- High level of urgency, excellent organizational skills and detail oriented;
- A minimum of four years business experience preferably in fast paced environments.