TPW Vacation Rentals Makes 2014's List of the Best Places to Work in Vermont

TPW: Property Management Company
February 18, 2014
Bondville, VT  February 17, 2014

TPW, a vacation rental and property management company, was recently named as one of the 2014 Best Places to Work in Vermont along with 26 other companies from the state. Created by several public and private entities including Vermont Business Magazine, the Vermont Chamber of Commerce and the Best Companies Group, the list is designed to recognize the best places of employment in the state of Vermont.

These companies are leading the way in defining the employee experience, setting an example for other organizations, drawing attention to the state’s employment opportunities and benefiting the economy and workforce of Vermont.

To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements: 

  • Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
  • Be a publicly or privately held business;
  • Have a facility in the state of Vermont;
  • Have at least 15 employees working in the state of Vermont; and
  • Be in business a minimum of 1 year.

TPW voluntarily entered the two part survey process. The first part evaluated things like company policies, practices and demographics and was worth about 25% of the total score. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience and was worth the remaining 75% of the total score. Best Companies Group managed the survey and evaluation process and determined the final rankings.

With right around 100 employees, this family-owned company has lots to offer current and future members of their team. The relaxed and positive work environment and understanding approach to flex-time mean less stress for employees. Add to this that much of the company’s focus is in fantastic resort areas and TPW strives to give back to their communities and it is no wonder why the company has made it onto the 2014 list of Best Places to Work in Vermont.

Newly appointed CEO Dave Boston had this to say about the company's achievement:

“We are very proud of this accomplishment and it’s validation that our fellow team members and business community feel we deserve the recognition as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont this year.”

The final rankings for each category will be announced at a special awards presentation on March 27, 2014 at the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center from 5:00 pm through 7:30 pm.

About TPW: 
With over 25 years of experience in property management and a recent expansion into vacation rental management, TPW provides a professional approach and proven systems to deliver value to owners and homeowners associations throughout the Northeast. Their vacation rental offerings include properties in Killington, Mt. Snow, The Okemo Valley and Stratton Vermont with newly offered rentals on the Delaware coast and Old Orchard Beach, Maine. To find out more, visit or contact TPW at 1-888-297-4879.


Read about TPW in Vermont Business Magazine

‹ Back to Press